One of my co-workers and I have a cooking club for elementary age kids. This week we made shells and cheese and hotdog sea monsters! We don't have a stove at work, only an oven. Pasta is not meant to be boiled in an oven. Oh well! It was still tasty!
I am catching up on all the blogs that I read regularly! Elizabeth Kartchner had a fun post about quirks! Here are some of my quirks!
* I do not like canned corn
* I always have to sit on the end of a row!
* I iron with my left hand even though I am right handed! (My mother is left handed)
* I do not like the words Phlegm, Panties, moist,and the name Peggy.
* I always gravitate to the right side of a room
* The sound of crunching ice drives me nuts!
What are your quirks?
Photos by Amanda McClain of Petite Productions