Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Being Sick, Blurfing, and Chocolate Chips







While "Blurfing" today I found this great video! Lots of inspiration!!

You may ask "What is Blurfing". Well Bluring is Blog surfing. I go from Blog to Blog to Blog to Blog just reading. I can find some really cool stuff!

Here are a few of my favorite finds today

Cathy Z.


Crazy Thing Called Life


Fresh Milk Delievered Daily


Sideoats & Scribbles


Cut'n'Paste


Amy Krause Rosenthal



I have been sick a lot lately. Pink eye, allergies, Extreme Fatigue. I don't know what is wrong with me. It is so frustrating. I want to be well. I have a DR. apointment on Monday. Hopefully we will be able to get to the bottom of this ("Sicky-ness)


Michael went to Sam's Club on Sunday! Look what he got! That is a big bag of chips! Yummy! I want to make some chocolate oatmeal cookies!

:D

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment