Saturday, June 20, 2009

I'm browsing on Etsy



I am looking at cute things on Etsy. You can find the cutest things on there!



Here are a few of my favorites!

Adorable business cards! This design is by Throughly Curly



Social Calling Cards! This one is also by Throughly Curly


A cute journal made from recycled packaging. What a neat idea! I could totally use this to keep recipes! This was made by Ivylane Designs.
How cute are these butterfly tags? I am loving them! $7 for 100 of these little beauties! What a deal! Check um out on Your Angil 's etsy page


Onesie and Burp Cloth set by valeriya


How sweet! How cute! How simple! Love this totebag! It's by Elsiecake. Yup Elsie. Here is her blog


This is Pirate Jack. Adorable! You can find him here
I actually know this artist. We used to work together at the same Summer camp. I lived in her basment for about 6 months, during an internship! She is the author of Pillar of Light an excellent young adult novel. She is an awesome stay-at-home Mom and is so creative! She blogs about the neat projects she does with her kiddos!


Yahoo for supercute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment