Taking an extra day off of work to just relax and unwind from the Christmas holiday! Feels great to do nothing. I did throw in a load or two of laundry.
It's snowing right now! In Kentucky! (Insert a happy little dance). Enjoying a cup of hot vanilla in my favorite mug. Yummy
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup plus a little more to drizzle
1. Pour milk in mug
2. Add sugar and vanilla. Heat for 1 ½ minutes
3. In a separate small dish combine cool whip and chocolate syrup.
4. Take warmed milk out of microwave. Top with the chocolate cool whip mixture
5. Drizzle with chocolate syrup
In honor of my new blog. I have put together a little giveaway. Just leave a comment below with your name and a favorite winter tradition. On January 1st at 10:00am Eastern time I will draw a name and send out the goodies!
On my New Year's To-Do list is to add to my collection of childrens books. This is one of my favorites!
Have a lovely day!