Saturday, April 10, 2010

Improv Everywhere! and a High Speed Car Chase

Been in a foul mood funk the past couple of days! So I was browsing Youtube videos and found this great group called "Improv Everywhere". They set up pranks around the country. Most of them are set in New York City. They are harmless and just plain funny! Thought I would share a few of my favorites!!!







While in college in the beautiful city of Boston, I was on a field trip with a group of elementary students downtown on the Freedom trail. As we were walking around a group of about 5 to 6 photographers jump out and start taking pictures of me! They keep calling me "Rachel". It was very funny! I kept smiling and laughing, and they kept taking pictures until our group leader told them to leave. I bet this was one of their early pranks.

Speaking of wild things. This morning I went to Krogers to pick up some cinnamon rolls and OJ. As I'm walking out I saw an orange car speed by on the main road. There were police cars chasing after the guy in the orange car. Well, I drove after them,but they must have gone on the highway because I lost site of them. That was a fun way to start your day!

Have a lovely day!

Off to the kite festival!

2 comments:

  1. Those are funny.
    Hope you have a good day Rachel, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those videos...it was so nice to run into you again at the Kite Fest! I am sunburned...on my face...next time I will wear a baseball hat!!!

    ReplyDelete