Monday, May 31, 2010

Grandpa

I am really happy how this layout came out. I wanted to display bits and pieces of my Grandfather's house. I took a lot of photos while I was there. My mother and Aunts are slowly going through the house and I wanted to capture the little things before the house is sold. 

 
 While at my Grandparent's house Michael was looking through a very old family album. He came across a photograph of someone who is the spitting image of me. There was no name on that back to identify the people in the photo. Growing up I never felt like I looked like my family. It was always assumed that I must look like someone from my father's biological family. It was so neat to see that I bear an uncanny resemblance to someone on my mother's side! 


4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely layout, and I also love the whole idea behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet..love the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout, so special.
    Isn't nice to find some ties to our family's past.

    ReplyDelete