Thursday, November 20, 2008

Almost Friday 5
When did you last use the edge of a coin (or a knife blade) as a screwdriver? This past summer, I was trying to put batteries in a toy. So I thought a penny would make a great screwdriver. Nope...it didn't. The knife blade worked!

When did you last use a wire coat-hanger to break into a car?
Last fall, I locked my keys in the car. They were sitting nicely on the passenger seat. My passenger side window was slightly ajar! So the director at work and myself rigged up a contraption with a giant plastic candy cane and a wire coat hanger to get my keys out the window! Ha! It workd too!

When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Does Hot Chocolate count. I'm feeling a little bit chilled right now! So I'm drinking peppermint Hot Chocolate!

When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight? Yesturday morning! I used Michael's cellphone as a flashlight to find the cellphone charger to plug in his cellphone! I use my cellphone as a flashlight quite often! Especially when I'm trying to find a work shirt in the bedroom while Michael is still sleeping!

When did you last use a paper clip for any purpose other than to clip paper?
I'm sure it was to get something small out of a toy! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment