Saturday, November 15, 2008

I have the grumpies today!!!


I read the book this week during story time. It's about a little girl who wakes up on the wrong side of the bed. The Three grumpies. Grumpy, Grumpyer, and Grumpiest were waiting for her. The Grumpies make her day horrible. By smiling and laughing she is able to git rid of the Grumpies! What a awesome book. Wish I could take the advice!

I have the Grumpies!!!! I am looking through all my digital picture files looking for the pictures of Michal and my Dad at the Air Muesuem. I just can't find them. So there goes my Christmas present for DAD :P. Also I am sooooooo jealous that my Mom bought the Cricut Expression today at Walmart. I really want one. Yet, we need a need computer more. This computer STINKS. It keeps BLUE SCREEN OF DEATHING. I want to throw it out the window! We've had it "FIXED" twice, but I don't think it really was. While being "FIXED" it never BLUE SCREENED OF DEATH" for them. So they were never able to fix the problem. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

The Cricut Expression! What my Mom has that I REALLY WANT!
The stuff I lugged to work on Tuesday!

Scrapbooking Club is catching on!!!


For those Stargate fans this is for you!!!! I saw this one night while sitting in traffic!

I'm reading Twilight just to see what all the fuss is about! It is very good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment