Sunday, March 14, 2010

Germ-a-phobe freak out class!

Yesterday I attended a communicable disease class for work! Before taking this class I was not a germ-a-phobe. Now maybe a little bit. That class was horrible enough to make you want to go out and buy  your own personal plastic bubble. I joke with my co-workers that I really should wear a surgical mask when I go into the classrooms! I see over 500 students a week. Ewwww that is a lot of germs. Gross! Deep breath! Ok...better now!

One interesting fact that I picked up was that specialized teachers such as the music, art,and gym teachers get sick far more often than classroom teachers who are with the same kids everyday! That is so the truth. In the winter I seem to get every bug that comes around the corner!


  Michal was in the mood for some bar cookies.Found this recipe and gave it a try! This horrible cellphone picture does this bar no justice! This is a rich gooey wonder! You can find the recipe here!



1 comment:

  1. Nothing quite beats a post that discusses cookies and communicable diseases in one shot. :) But kidding aside, that recipe does sound good!

    ReplyDelete