Sunday, February 17, 2008

Some the wonderful scrappers out there sent a R.A.K (Random Act of Kindness) to a guy in Utah. We sent our unused and unneeded stickers to him. Here is a link

http://www.lisabearnson.com/blog/

Check out the picture of Brian. My envelope is the blue one on the right side!!


I love to surprise people!! When I worked at STJA I was the Random Acts of Kindness lady. I left flowers,magnets,mugs,and candy for many of the teachers and students at the school. It was so fun to sneek into their classrooms and leave the special treat!! :D My favorite teacher, Mrs. Zuccaro who still worked at STJA received some pink roses. I heard through the grapevine that she thought her husband sent them. Or maybe her priest. Ha! Ha!!!

I love to surprise people!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment