* Packing a lunch to bring to work can actually be easier than going out everyday (and cheaper and better on the hips and tummy)
* It's OK to be 30
* Being girly is fun (Like having a pink cellphone)
* Liking Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and Rihanna music is OK!
I usually listen to the radio on the way to work. There is this song called
"The Climb" that just has such an awesome message. Never knew who the singer was until one day when the DJ announced that the artist was Miley Cyrus. So much for my street cred! :D
* Dancing around the house while cleaning makes the act bearable!
* Ziploc bags are genius! (So are Mr. Clean Magic Erasers)
* Being "JUST OK" is not enough in life.
* Forget about "Street Cred"! Like what you like! Dislike what you dislike! I like country music, Facebook, books, National Public Radio, scrapbooking, taking pictures,blogs, and Star Gate!
* Just be yourself! Its easier than remembering who "they" think you should be!
Have a good night everyone!