Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Layouts!

I was really in the grove yesterday! So I made a bunch! I love digi-scrapping.
 
This is a picture of my Sister-In-Law and my nephew Isaiah! I love this picture! The little guy actually sat still long enough for me to snap the picture!  I love it! The background paper in my favorite!


This was a real quick one!


This one took a bit longer. It's a double 8 X 10 layout. I do 8X10s for printing reasons. Our local print shops don't offer 8.5 X 11s. On the 2peas message board,I read about Scrapbookpictures.com. I'm thinking of giving it a try. The price for a 8.5 X 11 is very reasonable and with shipping is only slightly more expensive than printing out an 8X10 at our local shop. Their selection of print sizes seems to be really good, even 12X12. Yay! I store all of my layouts in a 12X12 ring binders. I like the look of having both sizes together.

Michael and I are visiting churches today! Yes, I said churches. We are checking out 3 today. I have dubbed this "Church Day #1." 

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts! And I'm digging your new banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts...you are the digi queen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I see you are the digi whizz indeed! And visiting churches?! That sounds great too ;-D

    ReplyDelete