Monday, September 8, 2008

Story time is back!!




Today I started back doing Story time! It rocks my socks off! I love it! It makes my heart sing!! I can't believe I get to dress in funny costumes and read books! It's wonderful! Cindy, Stephanie, and I will soon be stepping into High gear for Summer Camp 2009! Yet, for right now I am really enjoying getting my story time planning done! Joy! Joy! Joy!


While I can't post pictures of the children, I can post pictures of their school! Here are just a few!

The decorations on one of the classroom doors! Don't you just love fall!!
A Birthday Bulletin Board in the hallway!!!

Love this Bulletin Board!!



This looks just like Karmela too!!!




One of the children took this picture!!

A treat at the end of the day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. Oh, my...that Kidd Coffee looks like the PERFECT ending!

    ReplyDelete