Saturday, September 6, 2008

Today: Saturday!




Today!
This morning I woke up at 9:30. Reasonable for a Saturday! Michael wanted Hootin' Annie. After the flop I made of it last time I wasn't so sure that I wanted to give it another try. According to Michael I had used too much salt. So this time I only used 1/8 of a teaspoon of salt! The Hootin' Annie came out beautifully! Too bad I wasn't really hugry. I had the last Lime bar shortly before making breakfast! So we saved the last bit for another day! Michael loves breakfast food! Michael requests Pancakes or Hootin' Annie every weekend! I feel bad because I DON'T cook during the week, so I usually give into his request for a nice weekend brunch!


We headed down to Main Strasse for the Oktoberfest!! It wasn't that great! Ok...thats not exactly true. Michael and I had gone to Maifest there back in May! Oktoberfest was very similar! I was expecting some German music and dancing, but there was non of that...I was disapointed! The food was good though! We shared a large preztel. I had some German Potato Salad. Michael had a funnel cake! We ended up walking to Proverbs Coffee shop on the way back to the car! I did manage to take a few pictures! Here they are in no particular order!




A Pig being roasted on a spit! Yummy!


Some random guy in his front yard!




Hot German Potato Salad! This picture is for my Dad! He loves this stuff!


On the corner by the clock!



No comments:

Post a Comment