2. Camp Sonshine: The happiest place on earth! Sorry Disney, you have been dethroned!
4. Moved back to Vermont to work at St. Johnsbury Academy. Loved it! Miss it!
5. Moved to California! It was "the thing" to move to Colorado or California. I chose California. It was beautiful there. It was HOT there. I lived in the desert! What was I thinking? I had the opportunity to meet some really wonderful people. My only regret was that I didn't have a car, I would have really liked to explore more of the state. I did get up to San Diego a couple of times. It was beautiful! The weather was perfect!
7. Worked at CHPC. During the summer of 2004 I was a children's ministry intern at College Hill Presbyterian church. It was a great experience. I was super excited to be asked to join the staff of the church after the internship! It was a great year working there. I got bogged down with the "business" of the church. I didn't feel like I was free to do what God was calling me to do. So I left. That was a really tough ! I loved the kids and families there! The kids I worked with in the 6th grade youth group are now in 10th and 11th grade. They are driving cars and having boyfriends. Its sooooooooo weird! I feel old!
8. I met and married Michael! What cool guy! I love him and I like him too! That's important I think. He challenges me! I like that, even if I hate that. Does that make any sense? We had the coolest wedding! It was very us! We had pie instead of cake. I threw a bunch of lollipops instead of flowers. It was just fun!
4. Blog more! Make more blog friends!
5. Go to some kind of conference. A bloggers conference. A teacher's convention.
A storytelling conference
6. Write a children's book
7. Take a photography class!
8. Make a scrapbook using my parents and Grandparents pictures. I don't want my Grandparents stories to be lost.
Happy New Year! Happy New Decade!